Build A Successful Blog with Holly Homer
Set up your website to grow your email list, create a content calendar that keeps people coming back, and learn how to create the perfect home base for your business!
This course will help you...
- Choose the right platform to set your business up for success.
- Grow your audience through your website content and email list
- Create a simple and sustainable content calendar that helps you reach more people
Why Your Business Needs A "Home Base"
Don't build your business on rented land...
Everyone told me I should start a blog, but it's overwhelming and confusing! That's why so many people default to growing their following on social media.
While it's impressive to have tens or even hundreds of thousands of followers on social media, you don't actually "own" that audience.
The algorithm could change overnight and half of your followers could be gone, or unreachable without paying the platform.
Over the 15+ years that I've been running my own businesses, one principle has remained true - you need a home base for your business.
In this course, you'll learn how to:
• master content creation
• create a business blog (that also helps you put more content out on your social channels), and
• grow an email list using your website.
If you've been stuck with how to turn your followers into customers and clients or found yourself stuck on what to write, the process you'll learn in this course is the answer.
Enroll in the course and get instant access to start building your business blog.
HOW IT WORKS
With courses made by the creators you love and produced by Lightbulb Courses, you will get the guidance you need to learn and grow.
Gain the skills, confidence, and clarity you need to get back on track and realize your full creative potential.
With your creativity in full swing, you can get back to focusing on new outcomes and will feel ready to take action.
Here's everything you'll learn in the course:
From setting up your website all the way to understanding traffic, this course will help you create the solid foundation for your business to grow.
Welcome & Intro!
- Welcome To The Course!
- Get Your Course Worksheet
Setting Up Your Website
- Getting The Emails Of Your Site Visitors
- Naming Your Website
- Choosing Site Topics and Categories
- Creating A Content Cadence
Integrating Social Media
- Integrating Your Site Content Into Social Media
- Reusing Your Site Content Over and Over Again
- Use An Editorial Calendar
- What To Write Next
- How To Deal With Creative Blocks
- What To Do If You Already Have Lots Of Content
- The Different Types Of Content
- Blog Post Template
Using Data, Analytics, and Third Party Apps
- Measuring Traffic Sources
- Google Analytics and Search Console
- Pros and Cons of Third Party Schedulers
Conclusion & Next Steps
- Keep Going!
- Next Steps